[Loch-Ruadh] Fall Brawl?

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 18:32:01 PDT 2012

Evening all,
I've been asked if the Fall event is planned again this year (we hope it is!) and wanted to check with you all.
I remember being asked back in February or so if I'd be available to run the Youth Combat again and would love to help out.

So far the 2nd weekend is the BIG demo for the Boy Scouts & the next is The War of the Rams (Bordermarch Melees) but the 1st weekend is not showing anything on the calendar yet.

Let me know & I'll add it to our schedule so we can make sure everyone can make plans!

Germanicus
Deputy Earl Marshal Youth Combat, Ansteorra