[Loch-Ruadh] Demo at Walgreens' Fall Festival

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:12:30 PDT 2012

Greetings Ansteorra, and north Texas especially, Nikandros just called, very excited for we have another demo opportunity on Saturday October 6th at the Walgreens Distribution Center in Waxahachie!This will be for their Fall Festival from 10:30am to 2:30pm which leaves plenty of time for for all of our other family outings and soccer games.There will be LOTS of families and their children there, and we can all expect to be treated like Kings and Queens by the management! Nikandros works there and the management is excited about our armored knights in shining armor, minstrels & noble ladies and lords strolling the grounds.In short, everything we do will help add excitement and ambience to their event.  They are preparing a flyer for widespread distribution as well. They will have a fighting area set aside for Chivalric, Rapier and Youth Combat as well, so pack your armor and help us dazzle the mundanes!Dane the Red and I will be there to demonstrate Chivalric combat equipment and fighting, as well as helping with Youth Combat along with Nikandros' 3 boys. Please take a couple of hours and come join the fun at this great recruiting opportunity, bringing whatever your skills may be for "show and tell."   The Walgreens Distribution Center is at 710 Ovilla, Waxahachie, TX For more details, the primary contact is Nikandros / Scott Clark and he can be reached at nikandros15 at hotmail dot com What a great beginning to Fall!! GermanicusActing Deputy Earl Marshal, Youth Combat