[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Bardic, Converse and Sing with us!

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 21 16:56:36 PDT 2012

I hope we have a good turn out.  I have more stuff I am trying to get rid of.  My neighbor used to get large quantities of upholstery samples.  After she pulled out what might be good for quilting, I saved a lot of the rest of it.  Hopefully a volunteer will drag the bins full of fabric up from the barn and let anyone who is interested take a look.  This stuff could make decorative pillows, bags or pouches, doll clothes, trim, etc.  So, it would be great if some of you creative people found a new home for at least part of this stuff.  See you all Saturday night.