[Loch-Ruadh] A&S field trip to InterGem

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 10 18:46:48 PDT 2012

count me in

________________________________
From: "floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net" <floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net>
To: Loch Ruadh <loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Mon, September 10, 2012 8:25:43 PM
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] A&S field trip to InterGem

Greetings!
The International Gem & Jewelry Show will be at the Ft. Worth Convention Center
in downtown on Fri Sept 21 - Sun Sept 23. I'd like to get a group of us together
to carpool down there and spend the afternoon, and the best day for that seems
to be on Sunday.
I have enough passes for 18 people to get in free, compliments of my very
generous mother-in-law. The admission is normally $8.00.
If you are interested in going, send me an email -
floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net - by Officer's Meeting (Sept 19) so we can get
some plans made. The passes are going to be on a first come basis so who ever
emails me first, gets one.
The website for the show is www.InterGem.com
In Service,Floria