[Loch-Ruadh] Who is going to Defender this weekend?

Ceara Mac an Ghabhann ladycearamac at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:51:43 PDT 2013

Hello friends!

My sister in law Taylor and her boyfriend are thinking about going to
Defender this weekend, but neither Erik (my brother) or I are going. I was
hoping someone could welcome them into their encampment and also possibly
assist with loaner garb. They would like to go, but are hesitant to go
without knowing someone. I have copied her on this email so she can be
contacted directly if need be, and I have also made her sign up for the
list.

Yay for newcomers being more active!

With love,

    Ceara