[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic Gathering Tonight!

Kristi Johnson kristi_johnson1972 at att.net
Sat Dec 28 15:02:00 PST 2013

Looking forward to seeing folks this evening.

Olga I have the parking spot next to the door waiting for you so you don't have to climb the driveway with your cane.

Anybody else, the house directly to the east of me, the one with the circular driveway and for rent sign, is vacant so you can park there if you wish and there looks like there should be plenty of room along the street too.

We have wood for a fire out back so bring your chair if you like.  If it is too cold, we have a fire on TV so either way you've got a bardic fire waiting for you.

Come on over, have some hot beverages and snacks, and enjoy each others company.