[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Planning Update 2/15

Aingeal aingeal.mac at att.net
Fri Feb 15 10:10:22 PST 2013

Gulf War Camp Information
Please read everything.

If there need to be changes please send me a private email; so, information does not get lost.
Please let me know if we have forgotten to put something on the list.
Also, please send me a cell phone number if you want the group to have it for travelling.

Campers, Tent Size and Arrival

Trigg & Sabrina     10x14L            Sun
Terrence & boys   10x16S           Tues
Poly & Kathy        15x18S            Sun
Ragnar & Family   10x20S             Fri
Robin                    17x9L              Sun
Caerell & Aingeal 10x28L.             Sat
Tom & Floria        Merchant          Sat
Germanicus & Dane      10x16      Sun
Dave                        10x10           Sun
Ted

Items to Take                    Who’s Taking

Post hole diggers
shovel
Fire Pit
propane light                    Caerell
2 pavilions                       1 Polydore & Caerell
Pavilions Cover
4 Tables
Hose & Spigot
Wood Stove Tables        Caerell
List pole & Ropes            Ragnar
Sheet Wall Tubs
Dish Pans
Coffee Pots
2 Stoves                        Ragnar and Terrence
Propane Bottles
Torches                        Terrence
Trash Bags                    Caerell
Kitchen Items                Caerell 1 Stew pot and serving spoons

Meals
Sunday                Red Beans & Rice w/ Sausage            Caerell & Aingeal
Monday                                                                         Floria & Tom
Tuesday                                                                         Trigg & Robin
Wednesday         Chili                                                    Polydore & Kathy
Thursday              Hamburger Stew                                Terrence & Boys
Friday                 Tacos                                                  Ragnar & Cait
Saturday             Leftovers                                             Everyone