[Loch-Ruadh] bardic

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 12:09:56 PST 2013

Here. Here! I had a great time. I also got to love on some beautiful
kitties. Thanks to Aingeal and Caerell for your generous food and
hospitality. Thanks to Polydore for his lovely coconut treats. Thanks to
everyone else for your wonderful company. We had a great time!

Cait, Ragnar, Astrid and Ronin