[Loch-Ruadh] "I Survived the Holidays" Potluck Revel & Gift Exchange

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 06:46:24 PST 2013

I am so sorry we didn't make it. My van broke down and I had no
transportation. It is going into the shop next week. I really hate missing
LR events and meetings. If I am not in Gainesville (working) I am stuck at
home. I have gone through 3 vehicles in the last 6 months.

I really miss you guys. I miss the meetings and all the fun.

Love and Hugs,

Cait