[Loch-Ruadh] Populace & July 4th Get Together

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 5 12:15:50 PDT 2013

I would like to thank the 30+ people in attendance yesterday!!! The company, food and fireworks were fantastic. Thank you Lady Vivian for providing us a wonderful place to gather.

Populace meeting notes will be posted in a day or so. Thank you Lady Floria, deputy to the Seneschal and yesterday's head grill master, for taking copious notes.

I have asked the populace to put some thought into what they would like to see the Shire do in the coming year.
Event ideas, activities including, but not limited to, A&S, Archery, Bardic, Chivalric, Just getting together fun things, etc. It would be a great help (because my memory sucks) if you could  hand me a note, send an email, contact me on Facebook or post to the Loch Ruadh mailing list your thoughts and ideas.  I would like to keep them in an active printed file for future reference. I

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain.