[Loch-Ruadh] garage sale with items that might interest SCA folks

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 25 14:14:19 PDT 2013

Shame on you, Kathy!!!! I'm trying to downsize and this didn't help at all.

Books (hardback included) were $1 a bag!!! I got some great buys...12 Dr. Seuss and 5 other children's books, 2 Justin Wilson cook books (1 is signed), a neat book to keep family recipes in, 2 other recipe books, 2 books for the Shire library and 6 books 6 books on birds. All were well cared for and in in fantastic shape for $2. I also bought a huge box of office supplies for $20 that probably has about $75 -100 worth of supplies in it...including an honest to goodness paper cutter which was the only thing I really wanted in the box.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain.