[Loch-Ruadh] Important Scribal Info for Sunday June 9th

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 8 13:28:44 PDT 2013

Please come to Scribes!!!!
We have supplies, no experience necessary.
Mundane clothes are ok...paint can be messy.
If you have a chair please bring it and your beverage of choice.
We will have chocolate!!!

*¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana ¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨*
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to
dance in the rain.

When: Sun Jun 9, 2013 at 6:30 PM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
NOTE CHANGE OF LOCATION
Where: the home of lady Olga
Map to location: http://tinyurl.com/3rv4pxk

If you are attending scribal, just wanted you to know I will bake a few potatoes

and open a can of chili and grate some cheese so you can a light supper here.  I

will do 8 potatoes--first come first serve.  Seriously, is some one who is not a

regular is coming and will let me know ahead of time, I will throw in some extra

potatoes.

Olga