[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 09:35:32 PDT 2013

I had a great time as well. The kids were really sad that they missed
evertone. They will definitely be at the next get-together. Ragnar and I
had such a wonderful time as well. Thank you Vivian for hosting us. You
rock! I also want to thank all my dear friends for coming out. You are all
amazing. I had missed you all so much. And the food was delicious as well.

Cait and Ragnar