[Loch-Ruadh] Seneschal

Central Seneschal central at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 25 13:41:23 PDT 2013

Greetings Loch-Ruadh!  I'm pretty sure I'm not surprising anyone with my
great pleasure in announcing that Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann has been
selected as your new Seneschal.  Her transition into office will be
effective July 1st, and I hope everyone joins me congratulating her on her
new position.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Terrence adte Syke for his
service to the Shire as your most recent Seneschal and commend his
dedication to all things Loch-Ruadh.  He has been a pleasure to work with.

Yours in Service,

Countess Elizabeth Seale
Central Regional Seneschal