[Loch-Ruadh] 4th of July parade

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 30 13:24:23 PDT 2013

We have a fun neighborhood parade that come right in front of my house on the morning of the 4th.  Starts around 9 or whenever they get ready. Come join us to watch or to participate.  My neighbor and I do a potluck breakfast snack thing.
It would be fun if some of you wanted to dress in garb and walk or ride around the block.  We have had everything from a goat to a wheelbarrow full of flowers, cute babies, lots of dogs, bikes, riding mowers, etc.