[Loch-Ruadh] Archery Practice

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 06:43:09 PDT 2013

Greetings!

Trigg had actually asked me for this information, but I thought there
might be others who would also like to know.

The Barony of Elfsea will be having archery practice on March 31 from
noon to 4 pm. Feel free to come out any time during those hours. It will
be held at Sokol Gymnastics Hall located at 6500 Boat Club Rd, Fort
Worth, TX. All ages are encouraged to attend and loaner gear is
available. Garb is not required but it is encouraged. Also, seating is
limited, so bring something to sit on.

Cait
Who has two kids who love archery