[Loch-Ruadh] Battered and bruised, grinning like idiots!

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 18:16:25 PDT 2013

Hail Loch Ruadh!,Dane the Red and I had an absolute blast with you all at Gulf Wars, and we're already working on ways to keep you laughing next year. We didn't mean to sneak out Saturday but there was no one in the camp when we pulled out @ noon.You were all having too much fun elsewhere, and by the way, Bjorn was on top of the world thanks to you all welcoming him and his fiddle at his first ever SCA event.   Amazing hospitality, great friends...what else is there?  (I know Trig....mead...!) Germanicus and Dane the Red