[Loch-Ruadh] Home!

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 17 19:47:43 PDT 2013

Welcome back!!! Tom and I were very happy to loan you the walker and much
happier to hear it was used and helped.  No need to wash or wax it, it just sits
in the garage. Sleep well and I expect to hear some war stories from you.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to
dance in the rain.