[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Bardic Gathering

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 23 08:18:35 PST 2013

Hey folks, I know it is cold, but it will be a lot warmer huddled up here together for bardic!  . . . and.. . you can turn your heat down while you are here and save money.  If any one is worried about weather, I have an extra queen size bed in the granddaughter's room, 3 sofas, two massage tables and lots of covers and 3 bathrooms.  Slumber party?