[Loch-Ruadh] Heraldic news from your former herald

Kristi Johnson kristi_johnson1972 at att.net
Thu Nov 7 13:33:49 PST 2013

Woooo!

________________________________
 From: "sidhe01 at swbell.net" <sidhe01 at swbell.net>
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2013 6:18 AM
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Heraldic news from your former herald

It is with great joy that I am able to inform one and all that

Lady Constance’s name:  Constance Alianora Culver has been registered Contgratulations!

Lady Thora Olafsdottir’s device:  Quarterly Azure and Vert, in saltire two sheperd’s crooks Or  has been registered!

These were the only sudmissions I received during my tenure as the Loch Ruadh Herald

Since I had taken the submission I thought I should be the one to “pass the word”

Alric