[Loch-Ruadh] Long Overdue Housewarming Party

Robert Singleton sluggy7584 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 20:56:35 PDT 2013

We are having a long overdue housewarming party at our place in the country
on Saturday, September 21. Festivities begin officially at 4PM, but early
arrivals will be welcome.

The Keetones will be playing Texas Funky Blues and Classic Rock beginning
around sunset. Bring a chair or some sort of seating. Bring your pop-up
shade tents if you have'm. Bring a pot luck dish or dessert. Some smoked
meats and hot dogs will be provided. Bring your trikes and bikes for games.
Bring your bow for a fun shoot. Don't be surprised if we try to combine
these. :) Cool off in the pool. Moonlight hayride. There is room for tents
and RVs if desired. Shade and electricity is limited.

RSVP appreciated at sluggy7584 at gmail.com. Call 817-538-2286 or 817-729-7584
if you have any questions or need help finding it.

Our Hippy Hollow (not the nudist park in Austin) is easy to find. The
address is 106 Ranch Rd, Rhome, TX. Most GPS units find that address with
no difficulty.

Otherwise, from Fort Worth, take I35W to US287/81 towards Decatur or from
the MidCities or Dallas, take TX114 West to US287/81 and take 287/81 north
to County Road 4421. Look for Brushy Creek Winery billboard before the
intersection and a three story barn/house at the intersection. Take CR 4421
about three miles to our subdivision entrance, the first paved road to the
right, Lakeview Dr. Take Lakeview to Saddleback, the first street and turn
right. That dead ends to Ranch Road, take another right and go to the cul
de sac.

For those coming from Weatherford or Springtown areas, it's shorter to take
FM 51 to Decatur, then take US287/81 South out of Decatur to CR 4421.

Sluggy!
817-538-2286

--

"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't
mean politics won't take an interest in you." - Pericles