[Loch-Ruadh] "Get Together"

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 27 06:11:34 PDT 2013

Don't let a little rain in the forecast scare you away. The site has a very large pavilion and we will have a 10 X 20 pavilion set up. The site is very handicap friendly. Paved parking next to the pavilion, bathrooms are very close with a paved walkway and high, grass covered ground overlooking Benbrook lake. I'm looking forward to a good time tomorrow.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain.