[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh get together

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 29 09:18:51 PDT 2013

Seconds to all Vivian said  and  thanks to her for all of her hard work and to Dana for putting it all together and coming up with the plan in the first place.  Thanks to all the others who helped get the singing going in the afternoon.
I loved the site---for anybody, like me, having difficulty getting around, it was wonderful. Great outdoor feel, breeze from the lake, yet very convenient
all made this really good.