[Loch-Ruadh] I am home!!!!!!!!!

William Osterheim wosterheim at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 21:33:27 PDT 2014

Perhaps we need to get some A&S dance lessons started!

On Sunday, April 13, 2014 7:51 PM, Kathy Baxley <k_baxley at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I came home Friday night after knee surgery on the 29th of Jan,. infection, lots of nasty antibiotics, a second surgery, more antibiotics, and lots of therapy.  My house is a mess but it is absolutely wonderful to be here.  My dogs even remembered me. I know I have missed out on some really neat activities but will hopefully have better mobility and strength soon.  It will be good to see and hear from all of you.