[Loch-Ruadh] arts and science classes

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 7 09:21:30 PDT 2014

I was wondering why none of you picked out one of my favorites, glass bead making.  Then I discovered I left it off the survey.  So if you would like to learn how to make glass beads or refine your skills, please let me know.

The Samurai exhibit is amazing.  Even if you are not interested in that particular part of history, the artistry and craftsmanship and incredible metal work is worth the visit, especially on half price Tuesdays and Friday nights.  There is also a new underground parking facility that no one knows about yet with an elevator that takes you very close to the entrance of the exhibit.