[Loch-Ruadh] Scribal & Chat

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 8 22:25:50 PDT 2014

Scribal and chat time!!! Sunday August 11, 2014

My house will be open for anyone wanting to drop by at 6:30 PM.
Scribal materials will be available. If you just want to stop by to
chat or learn more about the SCA this is the place to be Sunday evening.

I will have chocolate, some kind of dessert, coffee and I can make iced tea...you are more than welcome to bring snacks or your beverage of
choice.

A smoking area is available on the patio.

Map to location: http://tinyurl.com/5wcy9ns
1613 Prince Court
Benbrook, TX 76126

Call, email or send me a Facebook message if you have any questions or help with directions.
Dana