[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic?

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 20 14:10:55 PST 2014

Yes, there is...Feb 22 - 8:00 PM

Lilias (Constance) & Josie
7212 Brekenridge Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76179

Will
 you please make a note that it is incredibly important that they
spelled the street as I've given! If they put a "C" in the spelling as
in the city, they will in up 30 minutes away from here but still in Fort
 Worth. And almost all GPS devices will default to the "C" spelling. We
have head a variety of events here and the only trouble anyone ever has
in finding us is if they use the spelling with a "C".

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain.