[Loch-Ruadh] GULF WAR UPDATE

aingeal.mac at att.net aingeal.mac at att.net
Sun Feb 23 07:26:04 PST 2014

Please look over this email carefully to make sure we are not forgetting anything,
Robyn 9 X 17 (L)
Charlie  10 X 14
Vivian  13 round                      Sat
Aingeal & Caerell 10 X 28 (S)         Sat
Arnora + (6)
Dane & Germanicus 10 X 6              Sun
  If you would like you phone # on the contact list please send it to me.

Meals
SUNDAY Red Beans and Rice w/turkey sausage - Aingeal & Caerell
Monday Ceara
Tuesday Vivian & Charlie
Wednesday Germanicus & Dane
Thursday Arnora & 1
Friday Visitors
Saturday Whatever is left.
Packing and Camp Equipment
The name of the person providing the item will appear first. The name after theitem is who will be carrying it to war.
Look at the list and let me know what you can help with or if you see anything we missed on the list.

Dana           Posthole Diggers               Caerell
Shed           Cooking Pots
               Disposable Silverware
               Magic Feast Gear (Plates & Bowls)
               Blue Paper Towels
Shed           Trash Bags(in Kitchen Tub)
Shed           2 Garage Pavilions             Charlie
Robyn          Stove                          Robyn
Caerell        Wooden Table                   Caerell
Shed           5 Plastic Tables               Charlie
Shed           Water Jug
Shed           Hose
Shed           Hose Bib
Caerell        Tree Loppers                   Caerell
Caerell        Food Service Gloves
Shed           3 Dish Pans (In Kitchen Tub)
               Blue Shop Towels
Shed           Sheet Walls Tub (Both regular and Rock)
Shed           Banners (In pavilion Cover Tub)
Shed           List Field Poles (15) and Ropes
Robyn          Lanterns (will need 2 more)
Robyn          Shovel                        Robyn
Caerell        Fire Pit                       Caerell
               Sand Buckets
Shed           Splitting Maul / Axe
Robyn          Rake                           Robyn
Robyn          Broom                          Robyn
Robyn          Fire Extinguisher(Need 1 more) Robyn
		Propane
		Turkey Burner