[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Candace Lewis candylewis99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 13:18:53 PST 2014

Hi, my name is Lady Elyssa Gernier.  Most of you will not remember me as I have not been able to play for quite sometime due to very active kids.  I was actually the first Seneschal of Dun Loch Ruadh and now I need your help.  Can you please let me know who coordinates the demos.  There is a cub scout day camp happing in June in Cleburne, that would really like for the SCA to come out and do whatever demos they can.  The camp runs fro 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the evening and has a Medieval theme.  Please let me know who to contact and who knows, maybe I will actually get to a fighter practice or populace meeting eventually.

Elyssa Gernier
Candy Lewis
682-225-0083