[Loch-Ruadh] Survived the Holidays Party and White Elephand (Chinese) Gift Swap Info

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 17 12:25:51 PST 2014

The "I Survived the Holidays Potluck Revel  & Revel"
House
 Mac an Ghabhann is proud to sponsor the annual I Survived the Holidays
Potluck Revel for the Shire of Loch Ruadh and its many friends. Please
come join us as we celebrate our survival of the holidays.

When: Sat Jan 18, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Where: the home of Lady Vivian

Map to location: http://tinyurl.com/2dgtftx
Do
 not discard that ugly, ill fitting, inappropriate, tacky, crazy or
unwanted gift you received this season (or you unfortunately had to take
 home from the revel last year), bring it to the Revel. The Chinese gift
 exchange will take place sometime during the evening.

Please bring a chair, your favorite beverage, songbooks, musical instruments, potluck contribution and a wrapped white elephant gift if you wish to participate in the gift exchange.

This is an ADULT ONLY gift exchange.  If you bring children please bring a gift for them.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain.