[Loch-Ruadh] Arrow Making Class Update

pamela bedwell pbedwell38 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 09:27:20 PST 2014

You are welcome. As to when the class will actually be, that will depend on
when people interested can get supplies together whether is is a group
effort or an individual order.  This is why I ask for feedback, to
determine when to schedule the class.
Lady Vivian
Acting Archery Marshal
Shire of Loch Ruadh