[Loch-Ruadh] Barony of Elfsea's Populace in the Park

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 15 12:00:31 PDT 2014

I was asked to "please cross post this.  I was going to and got swamped.....we would love to have you all join us!!!!!!"
Gerhart and Elspeth

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor!
June has 5 Sundays.  On the 5th Sunday we will be hosting a Populace in the Park.  We encourage everyone to come out, in Garb.  Sunday, June
29th beginning at 1PM until around 5 ish.  To be at JW Dunlop Sports
Park, where Rapier is held.
Bring your armor, bring your weapons and your A game!!!
Not a combatant on the field? Bring your arts, bring your crafts, bring your willingness to help to hydrate and speak to people about our
wonderful SCA!!!
We will host mini tournys, Chivalric and Rapier. We will host a mini A & S competition.  We invite all artisans to
come out and discuss your art form, we encourage all  new artisans to
come out, bring your questions and speak with more experienced artists.
This will be potluck, bring a favorite dish to share with everyone, the fare should be light and simple, perfect for a summer day!!!  Everyone
should bring plenty to hydrate with and chairs.  We will provide water
and Gatorade, and tables.
All Heraldic Banners are welcome, let's make the park fill with color!
If anyone has anything they wish to donate toward prizes...please let us know, privately.
In Service,
Gerhart and Elspeth
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea
Lord and Lady of DragonsfireTor

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain.