[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: Arrow Making Class

Pamela Bedwell pbedwell38 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 17:26:28 PDT 2014

I have a question to pose.....If I got all the supplies to make 100 arrows
and had a per arrow charge, would anybody be interested in that?? I know
there are people who want to learn how to make arrows but the finances are
not there to purchace a lot of supplies. If I did purchace everything for
the class, the price of each arrow would be $5.00 aand the fletching would
be the colorsof my choosing. Is that something that those who want to learn
but cannot afford to lay out the funds be wiling to do? All that the $5.00
charge would cover would just a re-embursment to me for the suppiles. That
way who ever wanted to make arrows could make as many as they could afford.

Lady Vivian McKinnon
Marshal at  Large
Shire of Loch Ruadh