[Loch-Ruadh] Thank you

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 17:28:38 PDT 2014

I warn you now this could be very long. Where to start?
First for all who attended out little event thank you. If you had a good time
carry those tales to other groups and let them know. For those who could not
attend please consider joining us next year. It was a very nice event. Great
site, even better weather. Outstanding food. Competition like no other.

To our Barony,

It was a joy to serve our new Baron and Baroness. They are
so easy to please. They gave many awards to deserving individuals with such
grace. (and a bit of fun). You take such good care of us. Lunch was provided by
the Barony of Elfsea. And we thank you.

This was my
co-autocrats first time taking the lead and she did an outstanding job. Her
quest was a hit. Good job Lady Cairistiona. And, congrats on your AOA and portcullis.

Events do not run themselves. They run smoothly because of
all of those help.

If I miss
anyone please, please do not be offended. Just get out that rolled up newspaper
and tap me with itJ

A hug thank
you to those that donated to the prize baskets. There was a bit of panic
Thursday night. I hope that all of our new champions enjoy them.

Thank you…

Lady Vivian
who ran gate for us. Lady Eibhlilin who did everything from cleaning toilets,
to packing up on Sunday. Caradoc (sp). This is what your 2nd event
and you already have word fame for all of your hard work. Samson (sp) thank you
for all that you do. Putting up tents, fetch, carry. And still had time to
fight in chivalric. Elmer (sorry for the life of me your SCA name eludes me
right now) for breakfast, setting up dinner and just about anything else we
asked of you. Lord Seanan (sp) your were a worker 10 years ago and you have not
stopped. Thank you, thank you. Lord Ulf and Lady Colleen for working the list
for us. Lady Sybil (who made my red dress)and family(Penny too) for taking care
of water bearing. Cait for youth activities. Lord Franklin(sp), what can I say
about Lord Franklin? The stocks were the best. Gonna be tuff for someone to
surpass your antics. Lady Diana and Lady Aliz (sp) you worked very hard and I
thank you. The receptions were wonderful. Lady Angel (sp). You were my go to
for several first aid needs. Thank you for being there. I know I can always
count on you. Thank you Baroness Dana for coffee, youth activities, quest and
much, much more.  Thank you to all who
worked, gate, water bearing, lifting, carrying, putting up. Lady Caitrina for
the tomatoes and more important the tables. (from who else??? Our Barony).
Gavin, every time I turned around there you were working. Casandra, William and
your son. Who by the way received a rising star. Vivat. Forester for all your
help. Your excellency Baroness Lauretta, for all your donations and help during
the day. Marissa (sp) thank you so much for all your hard work. Especially
Sunday. To David for cooking our pig. Scotty for procuring the pig. Curtis for
all your help.  All who brought food for
the pot-luck.

Are you
still with me??? To all our champions for overseeing your disciplines.   All the
marshals, and participants.

Thank you
all. And, to my hubby Lord Eoghan, thank you for all that you do and for
putting up with the crazy lady with a bad case of helium hand.

We hope to
see you next year. Of course Yule is just around the corner in December. Come
and join the fun.

In Service

Lady Janie