[Loch-Ruadh] Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Gate Volunteers

K A akays78 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 08:06:00 PST 2014

Greetings,We are inneed of volunteers to assist with Gate at Dragonsfire Tor’s Yule Revel. If youcould spare a couple hours that day for a 2 hour shift it would be greatlyappreciated!  We need two people per shift. Lady Eleanor is our Gate Coordinator;please let her know if you can help out. You can contact her through her emailaddress - Irene_31320 at yahoo.com (ireneunderscore31320 at yahoo.com) or on Facebook at  DFTor Elfsea’s group pages.Shiftschedule:9am - 11 am (need one more person)11am - 1 pm1pm - 3 pm3 pm - 5 pm (depending on the event schedule, this shift mayend earlier) Aalizdu LacYuleRevel Event Steward