[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Halloween party

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 12 14:43:57 PDT 2014

On Sunday, October 12, 2014 4:41 PM, Kathy Baxley <k_baxley at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I am hosting a party at my house the night of Halloween--not a LR function but you are all invited. THere is a neighborhood carnival about one block away at the city hall so we have quite a few trick or treaters trooping through the neighborhood.  You can actually ride around the block on the firetrucks at city hall--for all kids and those who are kids at heart.  Costumes are optional but always a lot of fun. Kids and other guests are welcome. The time will have changed by then so we will probably start around 6 p.m.