[Loch-Ruadh] Thank you......

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:56:15 PDT 2014

......... to all who participated in Saturday's A Day of Games!  I especially want to thank the
trolls.  We ran three shifts and all three came out to the penny!  I am so grateful for your help.

Personally, I had a wonderful day!  I saw more chivalry and courtesy, at our small event,  than I have seen in many past events.  Bardic was full of talented, entertaining people and the raffle was
a new and fresh kind. BTW: I won the rose box!   Thanks to everyone who helped tote and carry for me.  Without your assistance, my day would have been completely exhausting!

Now, I need to ask that anyone with outstanding receipts, please bring them to populace on Wednesday night.  Yes, that's THIS Wednesday!  I would like to work on the event report ASAP
and I need to reconcile the expenses.  I don't know yet, how we did financially, but, in my humble opinion, the event was a HUGE success!!

In Service,
Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle, Exchequer

Loch Ruadh Rocks!