[Loch-Ruadh] IMPORTANT!!! Subject: Bardic Gathering

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 23 21:16:16 PDT 2015

Bardic has been canceled so those can attend the Lady Anna MacFergus Memorial service on Saturday.

The following is a message containing details for anyone wishing to attend.
To those who have not already gotten details through other channels. The Memorial for my Mom, Anna Floyd (known in the SCA as Lady Anna MacFergus), will be this Saturday April 25th. It will begin at 3pm at 8213 Downe Dr. Fort Worth, TX 76108.
Sarah