[Loch-Ruadh] Update on Tegward

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 1 17:03:17 PDT 2015

Posted with Catrin's permission...
 Kathy Varner‎Terry's (Tegwared's) Troops
1 hr · August 1. 2015

Terry was transferred from the hospital to hospice last night. He has steadily weakened, and is not eating well. He chose inpatient hospice over the services that can be provided at home. He is not in much pain, and sleeps a great deal of the time. Should he regain his appetite and strength he would come back home, but for now this is where he feels the most comfortable. Your continued prayers and support are vital to us. If you would like to visit please call (817-800-8273) so that visits can be spaced out. He is at Community Hospice of Texas located on the grounds at Huguley hospital. The address is 301 Medpark Circle Burleson 76028. Visiting hours are unrestricted and his room is large enough to accommodate 10-12 visitors. He usually responds favorably to visitors.There is a small kitchen and a dining room if you would like to bring meals or dishes to share. We have a small fridge in the room for drinks and personal snacks. If you have questions call
 or post them here. I am using Terry's phone because mine got dunked, If you have tried to call me and didn't get a response, this is why.

UPDATE...Kathy's phone is working again.