[Loch-Ruadh] Packing of the Shire Library

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 18 18:19:06 PDT 2015

you are all awesome!

     On Thursday, June 18, 2015 12:20 PM, Donna Wallis <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 The Shire Library is all boxed up. Everything, except the books, that was stored in the Library has been moved to my house.
 Many, many thanks to Sybil and Penny for boxing everything up, loading and unloading all the stuff into and out of the van, Sybil for driving and Penny for providing food and drinks. I am now tired out and going to take a much needed nap. *¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana ¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨* Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.