[Loch-Ruadh] Christmas Carols

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 5 11:20:15 PST 2015

thank you!

     On Thursday, November 5, 2015 8:43 AM, Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:

 As we are rapidly approaching Yule, I have been asked to share my bardic book of Christmas Carols once again.  The file can be found at Period Christmas Carols
|   |
| Period Christmas CarolsCollaboration tools adopted by over 50,000 companies globally. Box simplifies online file storage, replaces FTP and connects teams in online workspaces. |
|  |
| View on app.box.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

The file is in Word format.  The songs are mostly Period or descend from Period carols (with one or two glaring exceptions just for fun).  Most of the carols are in Modern English; where this is not the case, I have included phonetic versions of the lines in italics under the foreign language/Middle English lines.  If you are interested in learning/practicing some (or all) of these carols, I will be at Bardic at Lady Olga's keep on November 28th.
In Service,Padraig
 ***************** Nunc Est Bibendum ************************************ Politicians prefer unarmed peasants. ************************************ Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils. - John Stark