[Loch-Ruadh] Tubs of Fabric

Kristi Johnson woolysheep123 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:32:56 PDT 2015

Last night at officers meeting, Kathy and I brought those two tubs of fabric;  Well after getting out of an enclosed space with them and letting it all sit overnight in the garage, I have determined that the bad smell I was experiencing was just from condensation that was under the tubs.  The contents just smell like a slightly dusty box o'fabric.  That being the case,and since Lady Olga was concerned about it last night, I reconsidered the dumpster option and I went through the fabric this morning and discarded all of the stuff that even someone such as myself could classify as crap and gave the rest a shakedown.  The two boxes are now condensed down to just under one box full of fabric.  This includes 5 tablecloths of man made fabric, in seemingly good condition, that I think might go well toward equipment use discussed last night.  I am also laundering a very large piece of what may be linen that has suffered a severe stain.  I don't know if it is salvageable but, it is too nice of a size to not try.

I can bring this fabric for those interested in going through it to the next populace, bardic, scribal, whatever.  I need ya'll to let me know if you want me too or not.  If it is not taken off my hands by Yule Revel I am disposing of it as i see fit, as I cannot allow myself to succumb to my tendencies to hoard anymore crap I can't use.  I have enough crap I am not using as it is :)
Thanks,
Thora