[Loch-Ruadh] Elfsea Archery Practice

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 12 22:47:50 PDT 2015

  Greetings All;
          It is finally September, OK in Texas that does not really matter.  We have all seen 90+ degrees at Christmas.  Sunday however is only going to be 89 for the high, practically cloak weather.  That being said, we will be having Archery Practice this Sunday at Sokol Hall, FT. Worth.  We will be there from 2-6pm.  We have loaner gear for those that are curious.  I have also finally mowed the area, no more lost arrows.     Come on out and shoot or just be sociable.  Hope to see you there.

Yours In ServiceSebastian Frobishire, OP,CAOArchery Marshal-at-Large