[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh's Day of Dragon Slaying

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 21 19:56:22 PDT 2015

Hear all ye wonderful artisans. We will be hosting an OOPS competition (out of period sort of) and an artisan display area.  The winner of the OOPS competition will be determined by a vote of the populace at the end of the day and will be given a wondrous basket of amazing prizes.  Come share with us your amazing talent and enjoy the company of the wonderful people in our fair kingdom at the fall event hosted by Loch Ruadh on Saturday.