[Loch-soilleir] *waves*

Juliana-SCA@houston.rr.com Juliana-SCA at houston.rr.com
Thu Apr 1 09:45:15 PST 2004

Greetings, everyone!

Email lists are such a great thing.  :-)  My little boy and I got to meet some of you at Populace last month, and I want to thank those we did meet for such a warm welcome. I wish the previous SCA people I had met had been as friendly -- I would have been in it a long time ago. But everything happens for a reason, right?  :-)

I had a few questions, but I'm not sure where to direct them... I have been trying to find out about the archery guild, and the equestrian guild, but haven't gotten any email reply. I was also hoping to find out about the calligraphy guild, and about youth combat. If anyone is involved in these things, could they please contact me? I would really appreciate it!

Also, I cannot for the life of me find the link at the main SCA page that lists which names are registered... can anyone point me in the right direction?

And last but not least, how exactly do you pronounce the "Soilleir" part of Loch Soilleir?  :-)  And possibly a stupid question, but it is spelled differently in the name of this list... which is the correct spelling? I don't want to be spelling it wrong!

I'm really looking forward to meeting more of you, and getting to know everyone... you seem like a real family.  *smiles*

Juliana,
MKA Gina