[Loch-soilleir] Oh, what a small world...

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 16:39:58 PDT 2004

I felt a bit lonely at first and I did keep looking around for the latrines, etc.  I've found that the SCA area is really pretty limited to the area around the dining pavillion.  Also, the car park is really close so it makes it seems less like camp (the car park may have been there when I was a camper but I don't remember it).

One thing I have never done and I would not recommend to you, is to walk down the trail and go over the bridge.  I think that would be more than a little eerie.

But I do have get a lot consolation out of the fact that the area is still a park and hasn't been sold to developers.

Now I have a lot of good SCA memories from the site.  It does look different with the pavillions up.  I think you would be ok but if you come out and find that you need to talk about it, come find me.  I'll be at the A&S display in the dining area (which really seems a lot smaller than I remember).