[Loch-soilleir] Care Package Info

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 17:46:15 PDT 2004

baiscally your excellency, you hit the nail on the head. She'ites are the most concervative of all the religous groups in islam and can not dance worth beans<g>

kate cofrin <kcofrin at flash.net> wrote:So Islam is the religion and being Muslim is having Islam as your religion?  and being She'ite means you can't dance?   :-\

Mahee wrote:
Islam is a religion like Chistianity is a religion
Being Muslim is like being Christian
Being She'ite is like being Southern Baptist

your servant,
mahee

"D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
Dear Lord Rodrigo,
Forgive my ingnorance and this is not a flippant question but what's the
difference? I thought Islam was to Muslim like Baptist is to Southern
Baptist. All part of the same big ball of wax with a slightly different
emphasis.
Annes