[Loch-soilleir] Gathering/Revel in the park

kate cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Mon Aug 9 20:23:42 PDT 2004

Meenasota?  How was the weather?  Hope you had a good time.
We had about 20 people there and about half were fighters.  We only had
1 rapier fighter and no marshal.  We will have to work on that.  We had
hotdogs for supper with various fruit and desserts.  I think we plan on
making a better system for food provision next time.  See you at populace?
Katya