[Loch-soilleir] Gathering/Revel in the park

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 10 08:29:37 PDT 2004

That is no Rapier marshal, there were many Knight Marshals there including
Sir Jason, Lord Madog, and myself the Regional.  The weather was hot, and
humid, but it could have been worse.  Great idea, yet I would like to use
the park off of Bay Area do to the added shade of the trees in most of the
sitting areas.  There was music, and dance, but the heat put a damper on the
frolicking, and kept most sitting and talking. We all enjoying one anothers
company.

The Heavy fighters that attended were:

Earl Jason, Earl Ulsted, Baron William, Lord Madog, and Lord Rodrigo.  Earl
Jason worked with both Baron William, and Lord Madog.  I am sure that these
get togethers will be great once the heat abides.

In Service,

Lord Rodrigo Diaz de Navarre
Coastal Regional Marshal