[Loch-soilleir] Unto the Artisans of the Loch - Take 2!

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 17:14:39 PDT 2004

(Maybe this time I will manage not to press the send
button by accident)

I have two items that I would like to place before the
Artisans of the Loch, and any others who may be able
to help.

First, does anyone have a pattern of a men's
coathardie that I may shameless copy?

Next, Bjornsborg’s  Deeds of Heroes is coming up and
to enter, one needs an artisan as a sponsor.  Since I
am going to be there anyway, and if I could find a
sponsor…

William